At a glance
- HNC in Construction
- 38 years in construction, progressing from site engineer roles into management
- 15 years’ experience as a Contracts Manager
- Glyn has won a range of awards including a SAAT award (architectural)
- He has worked under NEC3, JCT Design & Build and traditional contracts
- His extensive experience includes working on MOD projects, medical centres, educational projects, care home facilities, extra care projects, social and private housing and refurbishment projects.
Glyn takes pride in handing over high quality developments – and gets real job satisfaction from knowing that people will benefit from what has been built. He works hard to ensure a project meets expectations and requirements, and this usually starts by sitting down with the client and the architect for a ‘walk through’ of the scheme prior to commencement of the project.
“I’m very customer focused and a big believer in the importance of ensuring regular liaison with clients to make sure they get the building they want. I’m also highly committed to a team ethos.”