At a glance
- Elizabeth has worked in the health and safety industry since 1999
- She has worked for local health and safety consultants and national organisations
- She began her career at a health and safety consultancy based in Liverpool and predominantly serviced clients in the construction sector
- She developed her career to Senior Health and Safety Advisor to a national managing contractor that provides a full range of professional and contracting services to some of the UK’s premier brands and leading blue chip organisations
- Later, she was part of the senior management team at a leading UK provider of external envelope and facade solutions
Elizabeth is able to bring experience and expertise to any project, and produce and maintain a positive Health and Safety culture. She begins by gaining the commitment of Senior Management influencing the behaviour and attitudes of employees and contractors alike, including their perception of risk.
She has a wealth of health and safety experience and has developed a robust health and safety management system that stands the test of time and expansion.
“I believe in simple straightforward health and safety, ensuring it is embedded at each level within a company.”